My Google AdSense is earning me quite a lot already. But I just received an email that made me rethink my online earning strategy.

The email was from Google AdSense Team, telling me that my AdSense account is being disabled.

“While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense
account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since
keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage
our advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account.”

Here is the complete transcription of the said email:



Now, what’s next?

I will not talk about my frustrations; for one, there is too little of that, and secondly, it’s not something that a person who wants to earn money online would do. Of course, it is not the end of the world, and my goal to earn and to make money online will not end here; after all, Google AdSense is just a little portion of how I make money online. I shall look for AdSense alternatives, other platforms, a different advertising network such as widgetbucks perhaps can suffice that loss for adsense. And who knows, this could be very well a blessing in disguise?

0 comments