Now you may be wondering why I didn’t just upload the software that you need to make money online such as the one used in buxa dot in and bux dot to.

I didn’t make the program, let’s make it clear. It’s as simple as I want to know who uses it and that its distribution will benefit the good. That is why I am delighted if you will register under my affiliate. Now that is not so bad. You’re earnings will NEVER decrease because I have you in my downline – in only makes both of us earn MORE. You of course want that, don’t you?

What happens if you don’t register under my downline (meaning you don’t have me as your referrer)? Well, not only that I may have seconds thoughts of handing you the software, the admin will also sell your referral account to somebody who is willing to pay for that – and the sad thing, you won’t get a single cent or credit from that. And you won’t get any benefit from it. Not even a poor thank you. You don’t want to be a commodity, do you? And come on, let’s get real guys, I’m the one who told you about thing, conscience knocking hehe! J

Ok, ok, let’s the cut the crap and start earning money online. How do you get the program? Send a private message to me at my yahoo messenger account: workingtyrone@yahoo.com

Be sure you are under my affiliate in buxa in and bux to. I’ll be able to check that so don’t like lol! I will send you the program then. I hope to hear from you soon!

0 comments