Ximmy is a very outstanding “social review site that pays you to share top news, videos, pictures and websites on the Internet”. To put it simply, it is digg and technoratti made better!

Although I have been a member of Ximmy for quite sometime, this is my first post about Ximmy and how to make money online thru it on this blog.

To cut the literature, this site already paid me 40$ after few minutes for a few days of fun posting and article submission. This will pay me another 40$ in a day or two!

The site follows this simple formula:

Notice the 1 point = 1 story submitted, 1 point = 1 comment and the whopping 15 points = 1 popular story appearing in the homepage? That’s quite a nice and exciting way to earn money online, am I right? Concentrate on the increasing your chance of having a story to land on page one of Ximmy, because that will really bring you some points and in turn, some bucks.

Your story will naturally find its way to page one if it is interesting and worth the vote. Of course occasional pleading of “vote for this story” might help but it will really boil down to the quality of the story you submitted.

See that I currently have the 7/10 top stories on the homepage? Seven multiply by 15 equals 105, and that’s more than a hundred of instant points to help me make money online! That also explains why I currently lead the top users list in Ximmy as of this writing.

I know my friend Mark already posted many important Ximmy thoughts on his blog, but let me just reiterate that the idea of quality over quantity holds true even to this social review site that allows you to make money online! If you bring “quality” of content, your “quantity” of bucks will soon follow!

And now that you’ve read that, why don’t register and share the fun and the income!?

0 comments